|Location||Orange County, CA|
"Not your typical wiener."
Where is this truck usually parked?Edit
Multiple places throughout the week.
- Dogzilla Dog – An all beef frank topped with avocado, grilled onions, bacon bits, Furikake seasoning, Japanese mayo, and teriyaki sauce.
- Furikake Dog – A spicy hot link topped with grilled onions, spicy Japanese mayo blend, teriyaki sauce, Furikake seasoning and Nori strips.
- Yakisoba Dog – A spicy hot link topped with stir-fried Yakisoba noodles with cabbage, bean sprouts, and green onions, Okonomi sauce, red ginger, and finished off with Ao-Nori.
- Special of the Month (Please check the menu for the monthly update.)
- Oct. 2011 - "Try our new habareno link and our oktoberfest smoked brat with any of your favorite dogs."
- Note: A soy based dog can be substituted for the above options.
Condiments, Sauces, Seasonings, Toppings, etc.Edit
- Ao-Nori: Ground seaweed.
- Furikake: A Japanese seasoning consisting of chopped seaweed, sesame seeds, salt and sugar.
- Jayo: Japanese mayonnaise.
- Nori: Roasted seaweed strips.
- Okonomi Sauce: A tangy Japanese barbecue sauce.