|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Eat Curbside is easily recognizable with its shiny Airstream trailer. Founder and owner Eric Rud brought the concept from its original home in Minnesota, where he cooked before serving as the original operator of the Chairman Bao Bun Truck. They serve upscale American comfort food with an international twist.
Where is this truck usually parked?Edit
Various locations in San Francisco, including Off the Grid, Proxy, and Truck Stop. Check Twitter for the latest.
- Ahi Sliders w/ Sesame Slaw and Wasabi Aioli
- Grilled Cheese w/ Brie and Caramelized Onions
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: Soy Ginger braised Pork w/ Yuzu mayo and Pickkled Cucumber Salad
- Curbside Dawg: All Beef Hot Dog w/Braised Cabbage, Bacon and Guinness Mustard
- Rock Cod Fish Tacos w/ Serrano Aioli and Cabbage
- Fried Mac n Cheese w/ Cheddar & Jack