|Grill 'Em All|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Grill ‘Em All is heavy metal food truck serving delicious hamburgers. Winners of Food Network's show The Great Food Truck Race.
- From their website:
Grill ‘Em All is led into the burger battle by the team of Chef Ryan Harkins and Matthew Chernus. The two have been allies and band mates for over twenty years. Ryan has paid his dues as a veteran of professional kitchens for over a decade strong, having worked in Chicago, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio. The combination of his fine dining background and strong Midwestern roots has left him with the desire to place a gourmet take on his first love, the hamburger. Dare to stop him! Matthew, also beckoned as the Future of America, is an ex-professional wrestler and he owns a megaphone. Need I say more on his behalf? I dare not in fear of being Liger Bombed through a barbed wire board with black widows and broken forties of King Cobra beneath.
Together they are ready to turn the key, they are ready to hit the streets, and they are ready to… GRILL ‘EM ALL!
Where is this truck usually parked?Edit
Check the location panel on the website.
Hamburgers are all 7oz. All meat supplied daily by Rocker Bros. Meat and Provisions. Buns made daily by Wheatland Baking.
- Waste ‘Em all - green chilies, pepper jack, beer soaked onion
- Blue Cheer - bleu cheese, cranberry gastrique, Munchos
- Molly Hatchet - seared fennel sausage gravy, bacon, maple
- Witte (pr. Wit-e) cream cheese, deep fried bacon, beer/ Sriracha onion, malt vinegar aioli
- Hannah Montana - American, lettuce, tomato, pickle, ketchup
- Samoa Joe cheddar, mosh pit BBQ, pineapple, beer soaked onion
- Dee Snider peanut butter, jelly, bacon, Sriracha