This is a fairly simple recipe about how to make an Opal Hill Hiemburger, a recipe by Vleetonk. He plans to have this on the menu at a truck he wants to open up in New York City.
- Pickle juice
- 5 Spice
- Crushed basil leaves
- Seasoned salt
- Your choice of beef or steak roast
- White sesame bread
- Pour half a tablespoon of crushed Basil into a bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of Seasoned salt into the bowl.
- Pour half a table spoon of pepper into the bowl.
- Toss slightly for about 30 seconds.
- Add half a tablespoon of 5 Spice into the bowl.
- Griddle your burger to whatever to whatever grade you like, or grill your steak roast.
- Place the burger in the bowl.
- (Make sure your hands are clean!)
- Toss the burger in the seasonings.
- Take some pickles and pound them in a bowl. Pour into a skimmer to get the juice out.
- Squirt some ketchup into a bowl.
- Add some pickle juice to the ketchup. (Don't add too much or the flavour will be too pickly!)
The finishing touch:Edit
- Add three hamburger sliced pickles to the bottom slice of bread.
- Add Pickle Ketchup to the bottom and top slice.
- Place the seasoned burger on top of the bottom slice and place the top slice ontop of it.
I hope you enjoy my recipe!!