Book Description Edit
- At over a billion dollars, the food industry is evolving, creating new trends and new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you. Learn how you can become a part of one of the hottest and most affordable food businesses—mobile food.
From gourmet food to all-American basics and hot dog wagons to bustaurants, get the delicious details behind starting a food truck business. Led by our experts, learn how to find your food niche, follow important rules of conducting business on the road, outfit your moving kitchen, meet safety and sanitation requirements, and much more. Plus, access recipes, shopping lists, favorite equipment buys and more from practicing food truck entrepreneurs.
- Six trendy mobile food opportunities: cart and concession trailers, kiosks, standard and gourmet trucks, mobile catering and bustaurants
- How to identify your customers and service niche
- Creating your mobile menu
- Choosing and outfitting your vehicle or kiosk
- Licenses, zoning, parking, and other considerations
- Scouting and staging for conducting business
- Hiring help
- Setting prices
- Spreading the word
- And more
From choosing a business vehicle to franchising and everything in between, learn everything you need to know to get your business moving toward success!