Presenting the "Pico de Gap" truck in San Francisco- the clothing franchise is celebrating its 1969 Fall denim collection and has partnered with Top Chef Ryan Scott, owner of the food truck 3-SUM EATS. To honor the 1969 denim collection, Scott is charging just $1.69 for two tacos and a drink. But wait--there's more! In addition to the low price of the delicious tacos, an order will give you $20 off new clothing at the Gap, and some lucky winners will get a pair of 1969 jeans! It's only around until September 30, though, so get the tacos (and enviable discount) while you can!
Some of the options on his menu are:
- Chorizo and crispy potato taco with goat cheese, watercress, and charred lime salsa verde
- Mole-braised brisket taco with pumpkin seeds, red onion marmalade, queso fresco, and Mexican chocolate vinaigrette
- Raw yellow corn "ceviche" taco with dirty green rice, poblano aioli, guacamole, and charred tomato salsa
- California taco with pasilla-braised chicken, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, pepper jack cheese, and Cool Ranch Doritos
Could that get any better? Discount from Gap clothing and delicious cheap tacos! You will find the taco truck in the following places on the following dates. For more info, go here.
- Aug. 12: dinner in The Castro, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Aug. 18: lunch at Proxy in Hayes Valley, 10. a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Aug. 31: lunch in the Financial District, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sept. 8: dinner on Berry Street at AT&T Park, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 16: lunch at Front St. and Vallejo St., 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.